|This article is about an older version of DF.|
Gnomeblight is a poisonous extract made from kobold bulbs, prepared by an herbalist at a still using the "Extract from plant" job. As a poison, gnomeblight causes moderate necrosis to both mountain and dark gnomes, though currently there exists no easy way to apply it. It is extracted into a vial. 1 kobold bulb will yield 5 units of gnomeblight, worth 100☼ each, for a total of 500☼ per bulb.
There is a work around to apply it (from the forums):
- Build your gnome cage in a sealable room, then link it to a lever.
- Using a garbage dump activity zone, place one or more barrels of gnomeblight on top of the cage.
- Forbid all of the gnomeblight, but not the barrel(s) themselves.
- Wait until a caravan arrives.
- Order the gnomeblight barrel(s) to be taken to the depot. Since the gnomeblight itself is forbidden, it will be dumped onto the floor.
- Seal the room and pull the lever.
- Watch the gnomes walk around in the pool of gnomeblight and slowly dissolve.
|More: Gems • Metals • Stones|
|See also: Material science|