v50 Steam/Premium information for editors
- v50 information can now be added to pages in the main namespace. v0.47 information can still be found in the DF2014 namespace. See here for more details on the new versioning policy.
- Use this page to report any issues related to the migration.
This notice may be cached—the current version can be found here.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is about an older version of DF.|
Gnomeblight is a poisonous extract made from Kobold bulbs, prepared by a Herbalist at a still using the "Extract plant essence" job. As a poison, gnomeblight causes moderate necrosis to both Mountain gnomes and Dark gnomes, though currently there exists no easy way to apply it. It is extracted into a vial. 1 Kobold bulb will yield 5 units of gnomeblight, worth 100☼ each, for a total of 500☼ per bulb.
There is a work around to apply it (from the forums):
- Build your gnome cage in a sealable room, then link it to a lever.
- Using a garbage dump activity zone, place one or more barrels of gnomeblight on top of the cage.
- Forbid all of the gnomeblight, but not the barrel(s) themselves.
- Wait until a caravan arrives.
- Order the gnomeblight barrel(s) to be taken to the depot. Since the gnomeblight itself is forbidden, it will be dumped onto the floor.
- Seal the room and pull the lever.
- Watch the gnomes walk around in the pool of gnomeblight and slowly dissolve.