v50 Steam/Premium information for editors
- v50 information can now be added to pages in the main namespace. v0.47 information can still be found in the DF2014 namespace. See here for more details on the new versioning policy.
- Use this page to report any issues related to the migration.
This notice may be cached—the current version can be found here.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is about an older version of DF.|
The Loom is used to turn threads into cloth. The command to collect spider webs is also set here.
- c Collect Webs
- w Weave Cloth (Plant Thread)
- s Weave Silk Cloth
- y Weave Cloth (Wool/Hair Yarn)
- a Weave Metal Cloth
- Turn thread into cloth for use in a Loom to make bags, clothes, etc.
- The Loom's functions are automated by default so any weavers will automatically collect spider webs and weave thread into cloth (if you have any). You can change this behavior in the "set workshop orders" submenu of the orders menu (o - W).
- One loom only generates one "Collect silk" job, multiple looms let you harvest silk faster if you have enough dwarves with the weaving labor enabled and enough accessible webs.
Glass furnace (Magma) · Kiln (Magma) · Smelter (Magma) · Wood furnace
Clutter · Kennel · Shop · Trade depot