Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is about an older version of DF.|
- Collect Webs
- Weave Cloth (Plant Thread)
- Weave Silk Cloth
- Weave Cloth (Wool/Hair Yarn)
- Weave Metal Cloth
- Turn thread into cloth for use in a Loom to make bags, clothes, etc.
- The Loom's functions are automated by default so any weavers will automatically collect spider webs and weave thread into cloth (if you have any). You can change this behavior in the "set workshop orders" submenu of the orders menu ( - ).
- One loom only generates one "Collect silk" job, multiple looms let you harvest silk faster if you have enough dwarves with the weaving labor enabled and enough accessible webs.
|Workshops & Furnaces|
|Workshops||Ashery - Bowyer - Butcher - Carpenter - Clothier - Craftsdwarf - Dyer - Farmer - Fishery - Jeweler - Kitchen - Leather - Loom - Magma forge - Mason - Mechanic - Metalsmith's forge - Millstone - Quern - Screw press - Siege - Still - Soap - Tanner|
|Furnaces||Glass furnace - Kiln - Magma glass furnace - Magma kiln - Magma smelter - Smelter - Wood furnace|
|Related Articles||Clutter - Kennel - Shop - Trade depot|