v50 Steam/Premium information for editors
- v50 information can now be added to pages in the main namespace. v0.47 information can still be found in the DF2014 namespace. See here for more details on the new versioning policy.
- Use this page to report any issues related to the migration.
This notice may be cached—the current version can be found here.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is about an older version of DF.|
The fishery workshop handles the preparation of raw fish. This process yields prepared fish, turtles, and lobsters, and will additionally give shells in the case of turtles, oysters, and other shelled animals.
- p :Process a Raw Fish
- e :Extract from a Raw Fish
- f :Capture a Live Fish
- The preparation task is automated by default, a procedure that can be changed with orders, Workshop Orders, Auto fishery.
- Using the Capture Live Fish task when water sources are frozen results in a fisherdwarf (or any Noble who 'volunteers' to help the community by helping out the poor, poor, peasants) spending the season outside and holding the trap.
- Without an available animal trap, the Capture Live Fish task will stop automated fish preparations.
Glass furnace (Magma) · Kiln (Magma) · Smelter (Magma) · Wood furnace
Clutter · Kennel · Shop · Trade depot