Not only in Labyrinths?
I just had a minotaur as a random invader. Caverns, aquifers, magma sea at my embark site, but no labyrinth. It arrived over land like a goblin raiding party. Is this a bug, or just an intended behavior not on the wiki page?
- They live in labyrinths, but in Fortress mode they'll leave their homes in order to attack your fortress just like all other semi-megabeasts. --Quietust 02:47, 20 April 2012 (UTC)
Minotaur arrived at fortress with no weapons. Article inaccuracy?
his her inventory and it showed nothing. Monkeyfetus 23:05, 8 May 2012 (UTC)
- AFAIK, the minotaur is supposed to have a weapon. Have you tried opening a bug report? --Dree12 (talk) 00:49, 9 May 2012 (UTC)
- Same for me, Minotaur arrived, no weapon in inventory, no weapon dropped when dead. Was also easily dispatched by just a skilled Axedwarf and a competent Speardwarf, with the help of a bunch of wardogs. He killed some of them but not many. --Old Ancient 18:16, 10 April 2013 (UTC)
- Same for me. It seems that Minos just don't come with weapons although they'll use whatever comes upon their hands at the moment.
- I had a similiar situation, with a minotaur arriving unarmed. She still managed to tear a merchant or two apart with her bare hands though. And amusingly, it proceeded to pick up a glove to use as a weapon, rendering it far less lethal. Speaking of which, should that be mentioned on the article, the minotaur's occasional tendency to pick up wildly inappropriate improvised weapons?--220.127.116.11 19:50, 12 June 2013 (UTC)