v50 Steam/Premium information for editors
- v50 information can now be added to pages in the main namespace. v0.47 information can still be found in the DF2014 namespace. See here for more details on the new versioning policy.
- Use this page to report any issues related to the migration.
This notice may be cached—the current version can be found here.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This utility page is about v0.34.11, an older version of DF.|
Dfterm3 is a remote Dwarf Fortress playing software for multiple users through a web interface. It is a successor to Dfterm2 (), which does exactly the same on telnet instead of a web browser.
DFTerm3 is no longer actively developed, but alternatives exist such as DF Everywhere.
- Download dfterm3 (currently only Windows builds are provided) or compile it from source.
- Obtain the dfhack plugin, either from the forum thread or by compiling it from source.
- Set the initial administrator password (in the directory where the dfterm3 executable is located):
Note that the password will not be visible, but will still be readable by dfterm3.
- Dfterm3 Forum thread
- GitHub repository
- README, with compilation/installation instructions
- Issue tracker