Any Workshop Farming:
|This article is about an older version of DF.|
The Farmer's workshop is the workshop used for any jobs involving processing plants or animal products. It is built with any construction material, and it must be built by a dwarf with the Plant processing, Milking, Shearer, Spinner, or Cheese making labor enabled.
- :Process Plants [pig tails or rope reed into thread]
- :Process Plants (to Bag) [quarry bushes into leaves and nuts]
- :Process Plants (to Barrel) [sweet pods into dwarven syrup and seeds]
- :Process Plants (to Vial) [valley herbs into golden salve]
- :Milk Creature
- :Shear Creature
- :Spin Thread
- :Make Cheese
- Turn plants into thread, for weaving at a loom.
- Turn certain plants into food and extracts
- Harvest milk and turn it into cheese.
|Workshops & Furnaces|
|Workshops||Ashery - Bowyer - Butcher - Carpenter - Clothier - Craftsdwarf - Dyer - Farmer - Fishery - Jeweler - Kitchen - Leather - Loom - Magma forge - Mason - Mechanic - Metalsmith's forge - Millstone - Quern - Screw press - Siege - Still - Soap - Tanner|
|Furnaces||Glass furnace - Kiln - Magma glass furnace - Magma kiln - Magma smelter - Smelter - Wood furnace|
|Related Articles||Clutter - Kennel - Shop - Trade depot|